Hotel California

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited July 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I really wanna learn this song but I keep finding different tabs out there....

Do you guys play it with a capo? Or no?

I just think it's such a classic that every guitar player should know, and I always think I gotta learn it on guitar then never do.

So I'm gunna do it :)

If anyone has any really solid tabs for it that'd be awesome, thanks guys.
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I don't use a capo... I only play the chords, not actually the whole song. Good campfire song... I'll post a link to the chords that I have later.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Learn the unplugged version and get a friend to play the other part. It's a lot of fun once u get it down and both parts play pretty cool stuff.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/e/eagles/hotel_california_live_ver2_tab.htm
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...