Now *THIS* is a Great Tone Gents.......

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited July 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    I bought that Allman Brothers cd just for that song. Haynes is a helluva guitarist.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    My god that's brilliant.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • i might have to dust of the les paul, i get so wound up in strats i forget that sort of cream/pitch they deliver with a nice OD. Shit

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Wow, just another way to add complications into my LP/Strat debate...they're just both so beautiful! DAMN IT!
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Wow, after watching that for the third time, I think I may have found what i'm looking for.....

I just need to find that right LP that sounds best in my hands. Thank you Thumbing. :)
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Wow, after watching that for the third time, I think I may have found what i'm looking for.....

I just need to find that right LP that sounds best in my hands. Thank you Thumbing. :)

:)

I know Warren plays Soldano heads......if you have a trillion then dollars go for it ;)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    LP on the neck PUP for that Soulshine lead tone. The SLO with a Warren Haynes mod helps a lot as well.

Warren makes me not want to ever play guitar again. If you think this is sick, you should hear him play slide. He's the one who taught Derek Trucks.