Eddie's Guitar in Touring Band 2000

JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I've been looking at some guitars, and I think I found something close to Eddie's, if not his actually guitar. It looks like a Aerodyne Telecaster...can anyone confirm?

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's not an aerodyne, its a Schecter PT!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • i havent checked out alot of pics/videos from the 06 tour. is he still playing the pete townshend Les paul?

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    last i checked yes

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • i havent checked out alot of pics/videos from the 06 tour. is he still playing the pete townshend Les paul?

He was talking about 2000:p. This tour, he's normally playing the black/white tele with the P-90 or the Pete Townshend LP.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • I've been looking at some guitars, and I think I found something close to Eddie's, if not his actually guitar. It looks like a Aerodyne Telecaster...can anyone confirm?
    I got a guitar similar to that one. It is a Schecter. I don't think they make the Schecter tele that Ed was playing in touring band anymore. But check out the Schecter PT tele. I love mine. Very underestimated guitar.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Ed definitely hasn't played an Aerodyne, but they can do some of his tones for sure. I've picked up a couple, and found them to be all over the place as far as quality, some good some bad, especially the fretwork.

if you like the Aerodyne, find a good one, and have a tech set it up. Make sure the frets and neck are in good shape.