Matts Cymbals on '05 tour

dwrocks1dwrocks1 Posts: 23
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Okay anyone out there who knows what cymbals Matt used this tour. I have seen some up close pics, not too sure. I love the crispness of the ride, I know the sound board and mics help clean it up, but yes it is crisp and would be a compliment to my set. Thanks, oh yeah spare me that they are Zildjian...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• y-goy-go Posts: 16
    i don't know if you know this or not . whew im sweating here.. cuz this is soooooooooo big, but the cymbals were..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ba..ba.baba.....br...br.....whew.... this...is...tough....to...say....bu...bu...butt...but...they.....were......br...bra bra braw....BRONZE.........whew...finally..
  • they were mostly Z-Customs, not all though

harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19