New Zealand musicians needed for a PJ Tribute band!

oh_dear_dadoh_dear_dad Posts: 7
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello boys and girls:P

I'm wanting to form a tribute band that would be based in Wellington New Zealand, so for this I need a talented bunch of people. So if there are any Wellingtonians out there who have a passion for Pearl Jam you should get in touch.

I'm sure any kiwi who reads this is aware that Pj's last tour of NZ was 1998 and I so want to be able to hear some live PJ played in the manner it deserves to be! So message me!! New Zealanders deserve to hear PJ in some shape and form.
sometimes the young can lose hope because they can't see beyond today!

New Zealands Love boat Captain soon will be making another run!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• obbleobble Posts: 49
    I'd love to but I'm from Auckland :(
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: NZ Leg Chieftain & Member No.6-+--+

**Drop the Leash on my Garden Porch, Downunder 06'**
  • Oh the pain! I may have to advertise else where
    sometimes the young can lose hope because they can't see beyond today!

New Zealands Love boat Captain soon will be making another run!
  • U-RU-R Posts: 223
    my mate in christchurch would be all up for this and he can play guitar drums and bass but i don't imagine that's much use to ya :(
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • I would so be up for this but I've only been playing guitar for a year so im not that flash. i can do the vocals for you. but im in feilding. i can play last kiss. off he goes, stones part on fuckin up. yeah. but if you do get together ill have to come see you.
  • Guitar im wellington here can play pretty much most of their stuff and other bands too
    Run to the hills
    run for your life