Mike Guitar Question

RolandH21RolandH21 Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
What is the guitar he is playing in that Cornice dvd. Is it the Gibson Custom shop double cut tv yellow standard or VOS. Please if you know respond quick. I am 0 for 2 in picking the right one. And the guitar center guy is calling tommorrow to ask which one i want to try next. Its the yellow one, double cut with the black pick guard. And also if anyone know, what is the difference between gibson custom VOS and custom standards. For yall that really want to help, i think it is guitar center.com item number 517976 or 517059.

Any input will be appreciated.

thanks
roland
No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.

No One Gets Out Of Here Alive...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The one he uses is an original. 58 I think?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    The one he uses is an original. 58 I think?

Yeah, I think its original too. I remember reading that in the Guitar Legends magazine about them that was put out awhile back. The Gibson Custom shops makes a Historic 58 LP Jr. DC, its awesome, I have one.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    moster78 wrote:
    Yeah, I think its original too. I remember reading that in the Guitar Legends magazine about them that was put out awhile back. The Gibson Custom shops makes a Historic 58 LP Jr. DC, its awesome, I have one.
    yes it's an original, and congrats on the purchase. they are awesome.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    yes it's an original, and congrats on the purchase. they are awesome.

Yeah, I restrung mine the other day, plugged it in to my little Fender Vibro Champ amp with just a TS-9 in front of it, and damn did that P90 sound amazing.