Jeff's BASS

stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
edited December 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
this drives me insane, but i like it. Jeff, amazing, that's the first thing. Second thing, does ANYONE know anything and/or everything about Jeff's bass, and i'm talking about the one with the green "WELLS" sticker on it. PLEASEEEEEEE TELL MEEEEEEE.

pearl jam == amazing
6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    stylo17 wrote:
    this drives me insane, but i like it. Jeff, amazing, that's the first thing. Second thing, does ANYONE know anything and/or everything about Jeff's bass, and i'm talking about the one with the green "WELLS" sticker on it. PLEASEEEEEEE TELL MEEEEEEE.

pearl jam == amazing

check out http://www.giventowail.com for most of the up to date gear.

I think that one is one of the Fender basses , strike that It's actually a Modulus. 1993
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    found it. man that's nice. any idea where they would still sell that?
    6/11/08 WPB

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    stylo17 wrote:
    found it. man that's nice. any idea where they would still sell that?

I'd look up Modulus basses. I don't know who deals them currently. I do believe they are still around. Nice stuff. One of the forum members and bass players extrodinare Puremagic has a couple, perhaps she can help.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    thanks for the help. appreciate it.
    6/11/08 WPB