Mike McCready's Guitar

Jmart79Jmart79 Posts: 4
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know which guitar Mike uses.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    jay mrtn wrote:
    Does anyone know which guitar Mike uses.

http://www.giventowail.com rickp's beautiful site about all things mike, tabs and more.

The usual is a 1959 Fender Stratocaster and yeah, it's the dogs testicles.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    http://www.giventowail.com rickp's beautiful site about all things mike, tabs and more.

The usual is a 1959 Fender Stratocaster and yeah, it's the dogs testicles.
    or his WC LP, he has a beautiful collection doesn't he? Mike might be one of the few guys out there who actually play his vintage peices.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    or his WC LP, he has a beautiful collection doesn't he? Mike might be one of the few guys out there who actually play his vintage peices.

That is true, he and stone both play the hell out of them. It's a great blend of old and new with this band.

I get the feeling they get just as giddy as we do talking about, playing and finding out new stuff about guitars and the like.

I'd love to sit there with a bunch of stuff in the studio and help produce, hey stone, check out this Mad Professor amp.

Mike....plug this Lovepedal thingy in. Ed, try this ES-125 on for size......
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    That is true, he and stone both play the hell out of them. It's a great blend of old and new with this band.

I get the feeling they get just as giddy as we do talking about, playing and finding out new stuff about guitars and the like.

I'd love to sit there with a bunch of stuff in the studio and help produce, hey stone, check out this Mad Professor amp.

Mike....plug this Lovepedal thingy in. Ed, try this ES-125 on for size......
    I think a few of us would love to be a fly on the wall :) I wonder if you could sneak in and bring them some gifts. Hey Mike, you like Tube Screamers right? Well, check this bad mofo out. I can see my self working for a lot less money if they were hiring LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board