ROCnSOC

PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
edited June 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
wife bought me a rocknsoc hydraulic with backrest for my bday.
:)

I used to use a Pearl Roadster (which was fine) and after playing on a rocnsoc at an openjam, there was no comparison. it's like sitting on a cloud.
If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Man, I clicked this thinking it was about the WWF's Rock n' Sock Connection! Damnit!

Anyway, what exactly IS a ROCnSOC?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    it always reminds me of rock'emsock'em robots

here it what I was talking about...sorry to disappoint.
    http://www.guitarcenter.com/Roc-N-Soc-Lunar-Series-Gas-Lift-Drum-Throne-100312111-i1165873.gc
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    DUDE! That looks amazing! Our drummer's seat is an old keyboard bench! It looks comfortable for some long sets. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for posting the link
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    DUDE! That looks amazing! Our drummer's seat is an old keyboard bench! It looks comfortable for some long sets. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for posting the link
    worth every penny