The new studio is much better than the last!

Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I started a thread about switching studios last week, and we just had our first practice there.

MUCH BETTER.

It's cleaner, in a better neighbourhood, and has far better equipment.

The guy provides a full, professional drum kit, a PA with an engineer to run it from a seperate booth, two amps, a Marshall JCM800 and a Mesa/Boogie Mark V.

It's only a little more expensive than the last dive too; about $55.00 for 3 hours. The guy is reliable and offers honest, constructive advice for our playing. He just flat out told us that our cover of 18 by Alice Cooper sucked, and how to fix it. It's much better now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I started a thread about switching studios last week, and we just had our first practice there.

MUCH BETTER.

It's cleaner, in a better neighbourhood, and has far better equipment.

The guy provides a full, professional drum kit, a PA with an engineer to run it from a seperate booth, two amps, a Marshall JCM800 and a Mesa/Boogie Mark V.

It's only a little more expensive than the last dive too; about $55.00 for 3 hours. The guy is reliable and offers honest, constructive advice for our playing. He just flat out told us that our cover of 18 by Alice Cooper sucked, and how to fix it. It's much better now.

:cool:

Great that you found a new place. It's great when someone can give a little advice to you, too.
    Does he do make-up tips for the Alice Cooper song, too? :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Does he do make-up tips for the Alice Cooper song, too? :D

I wish!
    (10 Characters)