Check out what this guy scored. Some serious shit here.

Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What a sweet deal.

But honestly the guy is an idiot, for the sole reason he said he would split the sell price of that stuff with the woman.
    I don't say this cause I'm a greedy bastard, but say her husband finds out, what if it was illegal for her to sell that stuff, etc etc. this guy should want to be in zero contact with this person again, don't you guys agree? And splitting the money means some exchange of information. Take the deal and run, or if you feel wrong about it do the smart thing and don't take it at all.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • if it turns out that her selling the stuff to him was illegal, she'll have to foot the bill for it. I think the only thing he has to worry about is Jim-Bob coming back and shooting him.

:)
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Ah, possession is 9/10th of the law anyway.
  • SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    PRRRIIIIIICCCCKKKK.....that shit'd never happen to me.

God i am jealous..............
  • There's a deleted scene in High Fidelity that goes along those lines...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I was just thinkin about that. It's in the book and when i saw the movie I was really disappointed that it wasn't in it.

Lucky fucker though. I'm jealous as hell.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • I was just thinkin about that. It's in the book and when i saw the movie I was really disappointed that it wasn't in it.

Grab a DVD copy, it's there. I can't believe they cut it, it's a priceless scene.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • There was a school here on long island that wanted to get "better" guitars than what they had, they thought that since they were old and useless that they need better guitars....

so they were 20 1974 Fender Mustangs and 30 1974 Fender Strats!!!

guess how much!
    75$ each for the Mustangs and 100$ each for the strats!!! my dad went and baught 1 of each, he has them in cases and locked away

what a stupid school!!! it was in the newspaper of how stupid they were, they got about 40-50 Mexican Teles

huge score!!! i think they go for like 1800$ for the mustangs and like 3000$ for the strats for the 74's...
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore