Female band members...

Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
ALWAYS make certain that you let them know that you just want a professional relationship, and leave it at that!

JUST speaking from recent experiences here...

:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ALWAYS make certain that you let them know that you just want a professional relationship, and leave it at that!

JUST speaking from recent experiences here...

:(
    if you need me to help "take some of the pressure off" ... just let me know.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I don't see what the problem is? lol
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • yeah, whats the deal?

was she flaming you on the guitar?
    Dont take drugs and be a loser
    wear a pink shirt and go down the boozer
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I'd love a hot bassist in my band. girl bassists are awesome, D'arcy from smashing pumpkins, kim deal from pixies, melissa auf der maur
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I'd love a hot bassist in my band. girl bassists are awesome, D'arcy from smashing pumpkins, kim deal from pixies, melissa auf der maur

Yeah, but the girl from the Toadies was pretty harsh on the eyes!
  • Hooho, long story short.

They fall in love and it's BAD news in the long run!

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'm working on gettin' lessons for Bass. I've tried starting bands for AGES but every time I do everyone else backs out on me. It sucks.

yeah, and then they go marry Gavin Rossdale after writing 375 songs about how much you suck that you play night in and night out until she finally, (probably stemming from the earlier heartbreak) finally sells completely out and does it for the money.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, and then they go marry Gavin Rossdale after writing 375 songs about how much you suck that you play night in and night out until she finally, (probably stemming from the earlier heartbreak) finally sells completely out and does it for the money.

:D 10 Chara
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    melissa auf der maur

fuk yeah to that one.

i was right in front of her when HOLE played a club show in '94,
    and, minus the hairy arm pits, i think i was IN LOVE.

didn't White Zombie have a pretty bad ass chick bassist, too?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    fuk yeah to that one.

i was right in front of her when HOLE played a club show in '94,
    and, minus the hairy arm pits, i think i was IN LOVE.

dude did you have to ruin it for me? lol :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Beware.

You want a Mellissa Auf Dem Maur not a D'arcy Wretzky
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"