What's on your Christmas list?

Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I've got a POD XT at the top of mine. I don't need it for live stuff, but I really really really really want it for doing computer recording. Some of clips I've heard people on Harmony-Central do with that thing are just unbelievable.

My birthday list does happen to have a tube preamp on it however.
:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• A drummer.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • This year Santa's getting a list a little like this:

1. A fuckin SG!!! ( Pete T Sig)

well, actually i dont trust Santa's shipping methods, i mean, MY SG under all those toys and stuff. its bound to have the neck broke or something. i think i may save up for, oh, about 5 months...........dammit.

just the usual then St Nick, pants and socks.:-)
    Dont take drugs and be a loser
    wear a pink shirt and go down the boozer
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i have a hunch my wife has intercepted the line6 verbzilla i ordered myself a couple weeks ago. i'll probably find that under the tree.

other than that, i have no gear needs whatsoever.

i would like an original lafty jagstang though. and i found one too.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    My family has no Idea what I would like, and thus don't try to purchase guitar or home audio stuff. I'd love to get gift cards to be honest. I want to sell some stuff, get a baddass overdrive/clean boost (maybe Burriss Boostiest), new tubes for the naranja, and a really really great germanium or hybrid fuzz.

oh and then sell the LP and get a Epiphone Elite 63 Dot with a HD Z90 in the neck and a Burstbucker 3 in the Bridge.

and then about Febuugly a nitroed 3 tone sunburst strat mint green guard, medium C neck with antique laquer 2 fralin blues in the neck and middle and a HD S90 at the bridge, wired up with a blender pot.

Good connectors for my rear speakers would be nice too and getting the darned EXT IN to work properly between my reciever and DVD audio player.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Well, I bought myself a new guitar because I would never feel comfortable having someone spend that kind of money on me. It's a First Act delia that is customized to my specs. It should be here in February.

The rest is just music and DVD's. :)
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    enharmonic wrote:
    Well, I bought myself a new guitar because I would never feel comfortable having someone spend that kind of money on me. It's a First Act delia that is customized to my specs. It should be here in February.

The rest is just music and DVD's. :)

yeah, that's the way it goes anyhow. Congrats on the new geetar.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • a record company angel to fly to my brothers and sisters and let them know we did it we aint poor no more
    thanks to everyone who can read what i write without having to say something mean
  • A Dunlop Cry Baby...

Hard Shell Cases for both my Electric & Acoustic....

I'd love a new amp too...preferably the Line 6 Spider

Lessons.....
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    a new PJ album, and lots of tour dates! ;)
  • all i want for christmas is january.
  • 9 volt batteries!!!!

All that is rock seems to be powered by 9 volt batteries. :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    Pedal Board!!!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    the complete calvin and hobbes
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    It's gonna be my christmas AND birthday present (my b-day is December 20th)

I'm hoping for a Fender mexican made Fat Strat.

:D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • I need one of those build your own guitar kits that I think are made by Carvin in order to do my senior project...(of building a guitar)
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • There are a lot of things I want...

1. Line 6 VerbZilla
    2. Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr.
    3. Boss TU-2
    4. Boss EQ-20
    5. Aphex Acoustic Xciter
    6. Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe in Walnut finish
    7. Fender TeleSonic in Cherry finish
    8. Focusrite MH441 ISA428 4-Channel Mic Preamp
    9. A variety of microphones (57's, a D6, an i5, a couple KSM 184's, a 421, a matched pair of 414 ULS's, a Royer 121...)
    10. A '65 Fender Deluxe Reverb. I'd take a RI, but I'd prefer the original.

Gimme about $10,000 and I could do it...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • A drummer.

hahaha yeah I know how that is...I don't think drummers know how hard they are to find...took my band like 3 or 4 months to find somebody decent..

but yeah I just want an electro-harmonix Stereo Memory Man ( that somebody on this board recommended to me) i tried one out today and oooh man its nice.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    i'd love an amp or a fender (any kind of guitar!)

but knowing 'santa's' budget ill be lucky to get new strings
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06