My Pedal wishlist:

Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
I'm going to get some new pedals come Januuary. Here's what I'm lusting over right now:

Fulltone OCD
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Keeley Compressor
Memory Man Echo

That's all for now, but I'm definately going to be a bit more careful with my money, and watch the booze fund so I can get all this stuff.

The first one I'm going to get it the 535, because Musician's Fiend (yes, that's what I call it), ships to Canada now, and I can get it for about 120 bucks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    those are somenice pedals, only thing i'd change is the crybaby...there's other better, more ranged wah's. vox and teese are some good ones.
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • El_Kabong wrote:
    those are somenice pedals, only thing i'd change is the crybaby...there's other better, more ranged wah's. vox and teese are some good ones.

I already have a Snarling Dogs Black bawl wah, but it's hit the crapper and they discontinued it. The 535 seems to have the same mid ranged frequency range that I'm looking for.
  • I'm going to get some new pedals come Januuary. Here's what I'm lusting over right now:

Fulltone OCD
    Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
    Keeley Compressor
    Memory Man Echo

That's all for now, but I'm definately going to be a bit more careful with my money, and watch the booze fund so I can get all this stuff.

The first one I'm going to get it the 535, because Musician's Fiend (yes, that's what I call it), ships to Canada now, and I can get it for about 120 bucks.

Ya man, I asked for the 535Q too for Christmas, either that or the Zakk Wylde Wah

I want so much stuff.....is Musicians Friend a good call...or Music123???
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Ya man, I asked for the 535Q too for Christmas, either that or the Zakk Wylde Wah

I want so much stuff.....is Musicians Friend a good call...or Music123???

I normally wouldn't buy stuff from MF, but I've played in the store, and the MF sale is a pretty good deal. The one that A LOT of people are taking some pretty serious advantage of is the Epiphone Elite les Paul sale they have going right now. $699.99 compared to something like $1700 you'd see in stores here. You can them at a price almost higher than a used resale value! Plus they're amazing guitars. Apparently the Japanese plant has set a REALLY high standard of quality for them, unlike the problems plaguing Gibson right now. All of the elitist guitars are amazing players. If only I could afford the cash right now... I'd buy like 4.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    check out the diamond compressor too. http://www.diamondpedals.com it's got it where it counts. Unless you really are looking for a better version of the dynacomp, for that sound the keeley or other ross clones are perfect.

http://www.diamondpedals.com/products/compressor.html

I primarily use the memory man patch on my DL4. I love that delay.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • That Diamond comp looks cool. It's a little cheaper than the Keeley one too!
    That Diamond comp looks cool. It's a little cheaper than the Keeley one too!

yeah eventually after I finally purchase my strat and get it all perfect, that one and the Barber Tone Press will be on the shopping list.

I really want to sell my DL4 and get some kind of awesome fuzz (BJF PPF) and then sell my DD and go with some sort of different flavor low gain overdrive. Maybe a Barber Clark Gainster or the LTD or a zendrive perhaps an Eternity I've also been considering a Timmy as well the wait times are just long because they are hand built by only one guy. Eventually I'll upgrade to a Teese Pic Wah.

Pedals are fun.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Hey Pac i just though of this

i should have gotten the pedal i have always wanted but i totally forgot

Lovepedal Magicboy

ugh

too late now
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • compressors seem like a waste of money to me, they do not do much.... i guess you have to be using single coils to benifit the most form them, they just are not for me.
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    moemoe6434 wrote:
    compressors seem like a waste of money to me, they do not do much.... i guess you have to be using single coils to benifit the most form them, they just are not for me.

I use mine sparingly.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    Hey Pac i just though of this

i should have gotten the pedal i have always wanted but i totally forgot

Lovepedal Magicboy

ugh

too late now

no biggie, it will be around later if you want one.
  • yenraekyenraek Posts: 21
    diamond firebird
    A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw
    Delivered him wings, "Hey, look at me now

MY BAND!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBbxAIop_HY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a1Ay1BUXXQ&search=stiletto%20

jay_2_the_kay@hotmail.com
  • Kevin WilsonKevin Wilson Posts: 333
    Hey nice choices ,I'd probably go for a fulltone clyde wah or a teese.
    My set up-
    -crybaby vintage
    foxrox tzf flanger and expression pedal
    foxrox captain coconut 2 fuzz/octave/provibe
    qtron plus
    ibanez ts808 w/analogman truevintage mod
    foxrox zim dual overdrive(sweetass pedal I highly recomend!)
    and of course a marshall tsl 100 head
    peavey original 1961 classic 50 not a reissue
    an a/b box to switch amps
    bbe sonic maximizer
    1999 gibson sg w/ bumble bee tone caps
    and a 2000 fender american strat w/ the bridge neck pickup mod and all the capacitor mods you could possibly think of
    I also would like to get a memory man and possibly an analogman bi-chorus and the list goes on and on!!!
    Makes much more sense.................
    To Live......................
    In the present tense.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Frank, get in touch with Geoffrey Teese, and ask him about the "Wheels of Fire" wah. Having owned an original 535Q, Budda Wah, and a Fulltone Clyde, I can say with much certainty that the Wheels of Fire Wah I tried out last year was the tits by comparison.

They are not standard production wah's...he does them on a per-order basis. They nail Calpton's Wheels of Fire wah tone, which IMO is one of the best ever ;)
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,135
    The eternity overdrive by lovepedal is now 289$
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    moemoe6434 wrote:
    compressors seem like a waste of money to me, they do not do much.... i guess you have to be using single coils to benifit the most form them, they just are not for me.

I use mine about 75% of the time.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Back from the dead.

Anyways, that list has changed a bit since then.

The 535q was scrapped, and I've had a Teese Wizard Wah on order for a long time now.
    I'm getting a HBE Power Screamer next week from a guy in London for a really good price.
    I'm lusting for a Keeley BD-2, and keep losing on eBay.
    For an analog delay...

Something by Maxon is most likely, I keep seeing AD9s popping up for under $200. A Diamond Memory Lane would be the best, but that stuff is expensive.
    Haven't thought about a comp yet much, maybe eventually.
    2 C
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Back from the dead.

Anyways, that list has changed a bit since then.

The 535q was scrapped, and I've had a Teese Wizard Wah on order for a long time now.
    I'm getting a HBE Power Screamer next week from a guy in London for a really good price.
    I'm lusting for a Keeley BD-2, and keep losing on eBay.
    For an analog delay...

Something by Maxon is most likely, I keep seeing AD9s popping up for under $200. A Diamond Memory Lane would be the best, but that stuff is expensive.
    Haven't thought about a comp yet much, maybe eventually.

How come no 535Q??

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    How come no 535Q??

Well, I was going to get the 535, but when I went the store to buy it, they were out of stock. They were real jackasses about me trying to order one, so I just ordered a Teese wah from analogman.com.

I'm still waiting on the Teese wah, but that's because they're handbuilt one by one by Mr. Teese. They say that he'll be filling the analogman.com order right about now actually. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

I'm excited. :D
    Well, I was going to get the 535, but when I went the store to buy it, they were out of stock. They were real jackasses about me trying to order one, so I just ordered a Teese wah from analogman.com.

I'm still waiting on the Teese wah, but that's because they're handbuilt one by one by Mr. Teese. They say that he'll be filling the analogman.com order right about now actually. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

I'm excited. :D

Good stuff!!

Hey, do yu know any really good settings on the 535??

I like mine right now but I have never really experimented too much....

.NJD.
    Good stuff!!

Hey, do yu know any really good settings on the 535??

I like mine right now but I have never really experimented too much....

I haven't played it for more than a few minutes, but if I remember I really liked 2 and 4. I think. :p
    I haven't played it for more than a few minutes, but if I remember I really liked 2 and 4. I think. :p

Now by 2 & 4 you mean the Q sweep setting thing...(that silver knob)

1 being lots of sweep??

or 1 being little sweep??

Lol.....

.NJD.
    Now by 2 & 4 you mean the Q sweep setting thing...(that silver knob)

1 being lots of sweep??

or 1 being little sweep??

Lol.....

I think so... :p

I don't really know though.
    I think so... :p

I don't really know though.

Lol :D:D

I'll just keep playing with it :p

I know HHV has one, I'll ask him too :)

.NJD.