Jammed with drums for the first time the other day.

SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Yeah, we been playin (me, another guitar and a bass) for like 4 months now and really enjoying it....fuckin awesome, we got a few track and a few covers but we always wanted to get some drums involved.

The other day we got my mate to come play drums, this guy has a talent man...he must have had, collectively, about 5 hours drum playing in his LIFE.
Well, he came donw to the practise room and FUCK ME did we sound good. It added a whole new dynamic to the sound we'd been working on. i know it sounds obvious now but to witness FIRST HAND the difference that drums make to the dynamic of a band was wild.

I am just so fucking wired about it that i thought you might want to know. PEACE!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't know how it is where you are, but back in the states, its near impossible to find a drummer, and especially in possible to find a good drummer

Good luck
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • i play drums in a band that plays alot of pearl jam...along with nirvana, soundgarden, and incubus. pearl jam is definatly my favorite bands to cover, its an awesome experience