Caption this photo....

SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/squidge101/?action=view&current=act-normal.jpg

'The girls from pop group 'Act Normal' spent the whole day looking for their limo driver. Surprisingly, only one was blonde"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    "After the operation, Psycho Sid was advised to take little help cards out with him, so he could read them when confronted with a difficult situation"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Has the girl in the middle just gave birth to a kettle?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    After his contemporary and illing make-over on Oprah... Bob Dylan shot a new video
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Squidge wrote:
    "After the operation, Psycho Sid was advised to take little help cards out with him, so he could read them when confronted with a difficult situation"

Like it Squidgerydoo

"Terry was the world's blindest and most forgetful Secret Agent"
  • SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    Like it Squidgerydoo

"Terry was the world's blindest and most forgetful Secret Agent"

Haaa hahah - that's cool dunks. Where are the other entries? Fucking faggots won't join us. What they lack in wit they make up for in lack-of-wit. Eh??

"After affixing his 'No Cruising' plaque, signpost Pete had to find just two screws and he was done"
    Squidge wrote:
    Haaa hahah - that's cool dunks. Where are the other entries? Fucking faggots won't join us. What they lack in wit they make up for in lack-of-wit. Eh??

"After affixing his 'No Cruising' plaque, signpost Pete had to find just two screws and he was done"

Signpost Pete... how violent does that name sound... imagine him in Goodfellas.

"there's Pistol Pauly, Lefty Solazi, Killer Toni, Bomblover Fredo and of course Signpost Pete... he'll nail you to a fuckin wall"
  • "While out shopping Jessica, Amber, and Britney were asked to be in a self help video"

ok not really in a big thinking mode right now as I have to stay late at work, tonight when I really should be drumming... damn the man!
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...