'No More'

joseppijoseppi Posts: 58
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I was out with a bunch of good friends last night and we got into some personal conversations with what we're feeling about ourselves and where we're headed. I'm not 100% happy with a lot of things right now and on the way home this song came on the cd I just burned and it inspired me to change. I don't know what it was but it hit me really, really hard and inspired me to change. I'm the type of person who gets set in their ways so this type of thing has always scared me to death. I also realized that getting over the fear is part of it and that I need to suck it up and make myself a better person. Does anyone feel this way, especially with the new year looming?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joseppi wrote:
    I was out with a bunch of good friends last night and we got into some personal conversations with what we're feeling about ourselves and where we're headed. I'm not 100% happy with a lot of things right now and on the way home this song came on the cd I just burned and it inspired me to change. I don't know what it was but it hit me really, really hard and inspired me to change. I'm the type of person who gets set in their ways so this type of thing has always scared me to death. I also realized that getting over the fear is part of it and that I need to suck it up and make myself a better person. Does anyone feel this way, especially with the new year looming?

i think the new year always presents an arbitrary date for one to make a drastic change in their lives.

Honestly, i get goosebumps when i hear no more. its a powerful anti-war song for me.

I knwo a big agent of chnage for me was Pearl jam's Manual for Free Living. it opened my eyes to new ideas and thoughts, and really changed my life for the better.

good luck!
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free