My Strat just died - WTF????

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
well i was jammin ther other night with my friends......the drummer played my strat and i hit the drums for one song.....when she handed me back the strat it made no noise......i thought it was the cable or the amp, but i tried other guitars and they worked.....i don't know what happened, but the strat don't wanna make any noise......its not like my friend touched anything, there is nothing she could have done that would make this happen....

i brought it to sam ash, they will call me when its ready....the chick at the front desk didn't know what make of guitar it was.....at least she's not the one who will be working on it
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• its probably the input jack, that happened to my friend at the variety show, it was pretty funny...this kid raffi (who was a senior) slide his guitar down the whole stage to my friend and he just missed 2 riffs and then he was using raffi's guitar, it was cool....my friend played with his teeth and shit, pretty good...you will see him in a couple years be popular...Dan Rooney, hes as good as joe satriani, no joke
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore