Youtube- James Brown Drunk Interview

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
this is GREAT............funny ass shit............go to youtube and search for "james brown drunk" and click on the full length version of the interview............you are in for a real treat!
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    sorry, i just realized i put this in the wrong forum..........meant to put it in "other music".....I get pissed when people put retarded shit on this forum, and i went and did it myself (by accident).....but i'm sure musicians will really appreciate it too
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Hehehehe:D:D

That's awesome!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    Hehehehe:D:D

That's awesome!!
    "how will you explain these allegations to your fans?"

"i'm gonna tell 'em "I FEEL GOOD!!!""