just bought a ross compressor off that auction site

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
so now i wait for it to arrive..........paid $300 for it..........kind of an impulse buy, lost a bid on one yesterday and was determined to get this one..........read descriptions of it online and thought it would be just what i need.........any thoughts?

is the analogman copy just as good? how much would that have cost, and how long would the wait have been?
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the keeley's and analogman's are probably just as good if not better. but, now you've got a collectable that sounds good too.
  • yeah i just looked up analogman's prices so i didn't pay TOO much more i guess........and the auction i lost yesterday was up to $450, so now i'm glad i lost it!
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    well, i don't think you'll ever lose money on it so it was probably a good grab.