FOR SALE: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited October 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey all,

I have the tweed Deville 410 for sale. It hasnt been used much and plays very great (loud or quiet). I'm looking to score a nice acoustic guitar so i have to sell this. just thought i would give you guys a chance to snag it, if not i'll go for a trade in. I am hoping to sell it for 800 o.b.o, shipped (anywhere in North America) Thanks guys, and sorry for my lack of postings, i have two jobs and work from 8am until 11pm between the two of them...hopefully ill be around soon.

Harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 800 is what they sell for brand new.
    but that is a really good sounding amp. im in the market for a new amp, but im not sure what i really want at the moment.
    im awesome
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Thatsa decent price if its fairly new and in good-mint condition..... Shipping will be 75 bucks on that bear. If only I had a better job, or it was tax season, I would be all over that. I wanna get a fender, but I want somethin with some cajones.
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Yeah, $800 is way too much, that's the new price.
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Here it is new for $799.99 (with free shipping): click here: Fender Hot Rod DeVillle 4X10 - this is the norm everywhere.
    I'm honestly not trying to sound like a dick, but that's more like an e-bay type price you're hoping for.

I bought a 4X10 DeVille new in box last year (2/07/06) from Guitar Center for $663.55 + tax ($710.00 out the door - I'm looking at my receipt).

Try to remember what I paid for my BRAND NEW Fender 4x10 DeVille when you put that price on your used amp.
    I.M.O. anyone that pays more than $750 for a brand new one of these amps is getting ripped.
    Guitar Centers "COST" for that amp is $640.69 (really)!!! (they'd probably be really pissed off if they new I told everyone).
    If you trade it in they'll probably give you between $375 and $450 (in good condition - could be slightly more/less depending on how generous they feel that day).
    Remember that they'll usually give you half of the selling price - then they mark it up from there so that they can make a profit on it.
    Say they give you $425 (which is more than half) - they'd probably put a $525 tag on. This way they make a decent profit, but still keep it desirable.
    I'd suggest trying E-bay if you want more for it because people still seem to think they're getting better deals on e-bay.
    When in reality prices on e-bay are close to (or exactly) the normal selling price everywhere else (plus you usually have to pay shipping on e-bay).
    I don't buy most gear from e-bay because I can usually buy new (locally) for less (out the door).
    Most of the time "Buy It Now" on e-bay is the same as the normal selling price everywhere else (shipping included).

- Ian
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
  • ianvomsaal wrote:
    Most of the time "Buy It Now" on e-bay is the same as the normal selling price everywhere else (shipping included).

- Ian
    Yeah....My LP-100...$230+ Shipping...I got ripped off because it's like $170 something from what Ian told me...oh well...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Hey sorry guys, it is the Reissue 410, not the blonde 410, i forgot to mention that. So the Musicians friend price is 899, and i bought it in canada, so it was a little pricier for me. Also i will ship anywhere with the included price, which could cost me upwards of a hundred dollars, or more. Ill accept some lower offers if anyone is interested, heres a link.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Blues-DeVille-410-Reissue-Guitar-Amp?sku=483719

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    that's a fair price if it is near new, and shipping included. you should get around that (prolly a bit less) good luck with selling it.