Must see movie!

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey all

this afternoon while making lunch i was skimmign through the tv guide and found a movie with an interesting title. It turns out to be the best music/singer/band oriented movie i have ever seen.

its titles "The life and hard times of guy terrifico" its abotu a fictional country star in a documentary style format. You MUST see this movie, you will thank me when its over. its funny, and has some great stories (although fictional) it has real country stars doing interviews, its just great. Its airing on Movie Central, so maybe look for it there, or im sure its in the movie stores. Great canadian indie film, GREAT

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I will check it out. IMO, the best music movie is Spinal Tap.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • I will check it out. IMO, the best music movie is Spinal Tap.

this is better, its more "real" not so outrageous and ridiculous

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    this is better, its more "real" not so outrageous and ridiculous

But thats what made Spinal Tap amazing:p
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V