Is this the porch?

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
seriosuly, whoever the fuck that was that started 14 official threads ruined my usual happy routine of coming to this focused, non-clogged forum. Thanks man, i apreciate it, ill make sure to dedicate the name of the solo contest award in your honours. fuckin clown :)

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    i second, third, and fourth that emotion
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Must admit, if that little outburst of thread bullshit was the beginning of the end for the gear section of this forum, I will be disappointed.

But hey, it was fun while it lasted, kids. Lets just hope it was some well meaning individual, and not some attempt to wreck an otherwise excellent resource.

I'mno purist, and I don't pay the bills, so I'm only weighing in with the same worthless .02 as anyone else. It would be a shame to see this section of the message board turn into non-gear-related tripe. It's not like there's tons of us that are out here in web-land tweaking on gear like the geeks that we are. We don't ask for much :D. Just don't take a hot steamy on our little slice of PJ heaven...that's all I'm saying.