Unemployable tab?

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyoen got it going? this song has very interesting progressions, its so moody and whatever, i really like it, looking to see a tab pop up

HM

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rickprickp Posts: 219
    A) Of course we're going to do it.
    B) This song is barely half a day old to the public.
  • thanks rickp, just wondering, i knew you guys probably would have had it going, i was just asking to get a 100% for sure, thanks for supplying us witht he music we love!

Harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    thanks rickp, just wondering, i knew you guys probably would have had it going, i was just asking to get a 100% for sure, thanks for supplying us witht he music we love!

Harrison

no worries =) I just got the song so once I'm done w/ work for the day I'll sit down with it. It's pretty easy so far.
  • rickp wrote:
    no worries =) I just got the song so once I'm done w/ work for the day I'll sit down with it. It's pretty easy so far.

i really connect to this song, i woudl love to be able to play it, it must be nice having the album 30% tabbed almost, make it easier ocne its all out. Goen will obviously have more parts, and Comatose might have changed up a bit, but still you have the backbones of those allready. Just wondering if you have Mother Love Bone/Andrew Wood - Dream Come true? its from the RHapsody Chatreuse sessions. thanks rick your the man

HM

• Tnerb248Tnerb248 Posts: 50
    i'm trying to figure it out now.

it's definately capoed at the 2nd fret. the chorus is (shapes not actual chords) D, Am, C.

-brent
    www.brentplaysdrums.com
    Good call. It might just be 1 guitar that's capoed there.
  • Tnerb248Tnerb248 Posts: 50
    here's what i've worked out so far.

standard tuning, capoed 2nd fret. numbers relative to capo

intro:
    -|
    0---|
    -|
    |
    -|--9----5
    |
    -|--9----5--5--5----3
    |
    -|--7----3--5--5
    |
    -|
    3- 3
    |

verse:
    -|
    |
    -|
    |
    -|
    2--2h4--2--0
    |
    -|
    4--2--0
    |
    -|
    |
    -|-2^3
    0--0---|

Chorus:
    D Am Cadd9

Post chorus?: (oh oh oooh part)
    Cadd9 D Cadd9 A5 Em

that's the basics.

-brent
    www.brentplaysdrums.com
  • rickp wrote:
    Good call. It might just be 1 guitar that's capoed there.

Dude, just a quick shout out to you: Your site kicks so much ass. As I'm sure you're well aware of most tab sites are just horrible and usually give you totally incorrect notation. You guys do some quality work...
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • WESWES Posts: 168
    Dude, just a quick shout out to you: Your site kicks so much ass. As I'm sure you're well aware of most tab sites are just horrible and usually give you totally incorrect notation. You guys do some quality work...

I second that, giventowail is invaluable.