For Sale:

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey all, i've fallen for the hot rod 410, (not to mention its tweed) and i have foudn one for a good deal. i cant really afford it out of my wallet, so i thought i would try and sell my other amp on here if anyone is interested. Here it is:

MINT condition Line 6 Flextone III Plus Amplifier (retail: $850). 1x12 speaker, and includes the pricey FBV4 (retail: $150) Floor unit. I would suggest canadian only as sending to the states gets pricey. If you have any offers for this it would be nice to hear. Its basically a brand new amp (bought in late 2005) and i'd love to offer it up here first. PM me for more details, or the info is at the line6 site (http://www.line6.com/flextoneiii/) its a great amp with outstanding versatility, i just found my tone with the Hot Rod, thanks guys and gals

Harrison

ps: those prices aren't MSRP, but rather aprox In-Store prices, it varies this is what they are usually around.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You're gettin' rid of the Flextone eh :eek::eek:

You really like the Hot Rod!!! Awesome!!!

Mine's still on hold :):):o

Question?:

I've only ever seen a 1X12 Hot Rod Deluxe......isn't the 4X10 a Deville?
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • You're gettin' rid of the Flextone eh :eek::eek:

You really like the Hot Rod!!! Awesome!!!

Mine's still on hold :):):o

Question?:

I've only ever seen a 1X12 Hot Rod Deluxe......isn't the 4X10 a Deville?

yeah theres the Deluxe 112, DeVille 212, and DeVille 410, then the two blues juniors.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • yeah theres the Deluxe 112, DeVille 212, and DeVille 410, then the two blues juniors.

Wait, didn't you find the Hot Rod Deluxe for like $200 in some classified add??

Or am I thinking of someone else.

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Wait, didn't you find the Hot Rod Deluxe for like $200 in some classified add??

Or am I thinking of someone else.

yeah thats me....now i want its Father, the deville 410!!!!!i need something with the same sound, just a little more agressive in a stage setting, even though i can mic the deluxe, id liek to have somethign a little bigger, so i coudl have one sweet practise amp, and a remarkable stage amp as well.

• yeah thats me....now i want its Father, the deville 410!!!!!i need something with the same sound, just a little more agressive in a stage setting, even though i can mic the deluxe, id liek to have somethign a little bigger, so i coudl have one sweet practise amp, and a remarkable stage amp as well.

I see :):)

I'm so stuck now.....I still have the Deluxe on hold for $495 +tax

And....there's a Traynor 50BLUE for $500 even on Craigslist????

UGGHHHHH!!!!!!

.NJD.
  • I see :):)

I'm so stuck now.....I still have the Deluxe on hold for $495 +tax

And....there's a Traynor 50BLUE for $500 even on Craigslist????

UGGHHHHH!!!!!!

just buy my line 6 and be done with it!