anyone in the market for a Taylor?

harrisonmerwinharrisonmerwin Posts: 766
edited February 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey, I bought a taylor 412-CE (check out the website for detail specs) in december for $2000, i have to move now and this guitar unfortunately won't be able to make the trips with its bretherns so I will sell it for $1500 including shipping anywhere in Canada or the US (excluding alaska and hawaii, ill have to charge more). The guitar is still in mint condition with matching case and all original case candy included.

for all you wondering where i have been...i have been working 70 hours a week, not much time to be posting or even playing guitar. Im moving to vancouver soon to broaden my horizons, and unfortunately this guitar can't come with me. PM me if interested, or have a decent offer.

Harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Oh man, that is one nice guitar!!

If I had the extra cash, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat! Sadly, I'm a little cash-strapped right now.

I'll give you $70. :D Hehe!
  • yeah its a nice guitar,.i just bought one too many, im keeping my good strat, other acoustic with me, i hope someone picks this up, or at least offers.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19