Rainsong Guitars

CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
edited June 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Wow, I went to the store yesterday to bring in my Guild. I dropped it off to get some things taken care of on it and told the guy I was in the market for a Martin preferably a cutaway, OOCXAE, OOCXAE and so on. He told me to take a long and try out the Rainsong's for fun. I picked one up and couldn't put it down I believe it was the P-GA1000.

My question, does anyone have an experience with these guitars? God or bad?

Thanks so much.
"i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    The people who have them swear by them. They're pretty well-built, have the potential to last a long time, and are incredibly resistant to heat and humidity stress. If you can handle your guitar being carbon fiber, they're quite nice. The only major beef I have with them is their high-gloss finish.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    I ALMOST bought one once. They're great! They sound great and are low maintenance. You don't have to worry about humidity changes, and they stand up well to heat.
    If you travel a lot with it, or are in a really humid or dry climate, they're perfect.

I'll probably get one when I move to my stress free beach cabana in Costa Rica. I can just wake up in the morning and shake the little lizards out of the body and start playing! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart