Pete Townshend LP

CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I figured I'd throw this link up just so everyone could see it, I thought it was a pretty cool deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAMMY-Pete-Townshend-Signed-Gibson-Les-Paul-Deluxe-9_W0QQitemZ7389450719QQcategoryZ47072QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
"i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I figured I'd throw this link up just so everyone could see it, I thought it was a pretty cool deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAMMY-Pete-Townshend-Signed-Gibson-Les-Paul-Deluxe-9_W0QQitemZ7389450719QQcategoryZ47072QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Your sig needs fixed.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Bets on how high it'll go?

I don't see anything wrong with the signature. =)
  • moster78 wrote:
    Bets on how high it'll go?

I don't see anything wrong with the signature. =)

I wanna rock and roll, and part of everyday

That doesnt strike you as odd? How long does he wanna rock and roll?
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    you'd have to hear benaroya to understand the joke.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
    Oh, Jimmy,
    Unless you're ABSOLUTELY positive that it has no PJ hidden meaning, don't try and prove somebody wrong on this board ... It tends to make you look like an idiot in the end. At Benaroya Hall when Pearl Jam did an acoustic show there, Eddie was talking about the funniest lyrics misinterpretation he's ever heard, and he quoted Mike McCready on that one. Good try though. :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • I was actually laughing when I heard it.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • benjs wrote:
    Oh, Jimmy,
    Unless you're ABSOLUTELY positive that it has no PJ hidden meaning, don't try and prove somebody wrong on this board ... It tends to make you look like an idiot in the end. At Benaroya Hall when Pearl Jam did an acoustic show there, Eddie was talking about the funniest lyrics misinterpretation he's ever heard, and he quoted Mike McCready on that one. Good try though. :)

it does still need fixing.
    it should read "i want to rock and roll ALL NIGHT, and part of every day" ...

he didn't just drop the first half of the line at Benaroya ... jeez peeps ... if your gonna slam someone for not knowing a line, you should at least know it yourself.

wtf has this world come to ... ?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • well...sorry my sig was so offensive haha
  • stupid offensive sig....
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • yeah apparently it was...
  • wow there's a tangent!
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Its even funnier because wasn't Kiss a huge inspiration for McCready to even being playing?
  • I wasnt offended. I just thought somebody made a mistake when typing in their sig.

benjs- know what the fuck you are talkin about when you call someone an idiot, you can really look like a douche bag.

I knew about Mike thinkin that long before Benaroya. It was in a Guitar World a few years ago, maybe around Binaural.
  • it does still need fixing.
    it should read "i want to rock and roll ALL NIGHT, and part of every day" ...

he didn't just drop the first half of the line at Benaroya ... jeez peeps ... if your gonna slam someone for not knowing a line, you should at least know it yourself.

wtf has this world come to ... ?

exactly!!!