Smile key (harmonica)

SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just wondering what key harmonica is used on 'Smile' im going to buy one, just to play this song :) Thanks for your help.

--Colin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Key of G

Ed plays Hohner Marine Band harmonicas too (fyi).
    There's No Code.
  • House53 wrote:
    Key of G

Ed plays Hohner Marine Band harmonicas too (fyi).
    The Key of G will also cover Drifting (fan club version) and Hide Your Love Away.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Wicked....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

--Colin
  • I love harmonicas. Ive always wanted to be able to play harmonica, but im just useless when it comes to instruments.

Is it hard to learn?
    Nothing Better than Leather, man!

''i dont wanna think, i wanna feel''
  • all you have to do is suck and blow.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV