The void between Kurt and Ed

I was reading heavier than heaven the other day...just for kicks. And i suddenly realised the void between Kurt and Ed ...it's quite funny yet sad.

either way no point to this just had to say.

Love ya all xxx III3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I always kinda of thought that Kurt might have been a little jeolus of Ed and PJ....

I just thought that the only other album that could've sparked the grunge revolution like Nevermind would have to be Ten.... and that PJ did something Nirvana couldn't.... the pulled to be just as popular as Nirvana... but if Ten had sparked first.... I bet Nirvana would have been in a second class with all the other Seattle bands... behind PJ I mean.... I thought that because PJ had drawn as much attention only having much more versatile guitar work/musical range, that that might have been a reason for Kurt to say some of the things he said about Ed and PJ.... Cuz truth is... Kurt was a simple guitarist.... very clever... very clever song writer.... but not an educated musician near the likes of Stone & Mike.... and I think the fact the Vs. sold faster than any album in history since Elvis (crushing In Utero).... only backs up some of what I'm saying.... people always think I'm crazy when I say Nirvana was a little over rated... except for you guys hear at The Pit...
    Hell; a paticular realm of the after life where they never play Pearl Jam