Pedal Cable Kits

moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I've noticed that MF sells a few different make them yourself kits for pedal cables. Is this stuff just pretty standard, or does anyone have one they can recommend? Thanks in advance everyone!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the only ones i'm familier with are the george l's a d the planrt waves. similar concepts, cut to length w/ solderless plugs. the george l's work for me. I notices a big difference when I went to them.

lots of folks make their own too with higher quality cable and jacks than what the premade stuff offers.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Thanks, those were the two major ones I saw.
  • george ls are great. easy to use as well. i noticed an immediate improvement as well when i switched to them. those little patch cables i was using for years are garbage.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • i've been considering going with George L's but just when i'm about to pull the trigger I read a bunch of negative reviews about them.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV