zzsounds

moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone ever order anything from them? They decent and reliable? Just curious as I may be making a purchase from them and would like to know before I throw down my hard earned cash.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Anyone?
  • I have, and they were great. I called them on the phone and someone answered!
    I never had to "Press 1 for and order, press 2 for information" then listen to hold music.
    The stuff came two days later, so I think they're fine.
    Actually I've ordered from Sameday, Zzounds, Musician's friend, and Full Compass and they've all been fine and I never had a problem.

Which full Marshall stack are you getting? :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

I wish! Holiday bonuses come through on Thursday so I think I'm going to treat myself to a John Mayer Signature Strat, except zzsounds seems to be the only place that has it in stock for a color other than sunburst. I already have a sunburst strat, I want the shoreline gold with the red stripe!
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    better do it fast. i think the gold's discontinued.
    exhausted wrote:
    better do it fast. i think the gold's discontinued.

Yeah, I'm placing the order on Thursday when the bonus check goes into my account. I think its still in production now, but slated to be discontinued in the new year sometime.

I saw some guy trying to sell the limited 100 run Charcoal Frost Metallic version on eBay for almost $7,000. That guy is nuts if he thinks he'll get that for a $1,400 guitar.
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Looks very nice. Post pics after you get it!
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    They're a good outfit. Sometimes you can score a ridiculous deal there :)
  • i've had good experiences with them...go for it!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
    Bonus got deposited into my account this morning, guitar ordered sometime thereafter! I even splurged on the next day shipping so I can have it tomorrow and spend my weekend with it!