Options

Minor PJ reference by Jack Johnson on GMA

nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Watching Good Morning America and they're talking about how Jack Johnson is so concerned with the environement and asks for recycling stations and green buffets in his dressing room, etc.

He just said one cool moment on a live Pearl Jam dvd (Imagine in Cornice) he was watching is when it shows Eddie walking, stomps out his cigarette, and then picked it up and put it in his pocket. Said it was a good moment with a "thoughtful rock star". :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Thats cool. Wouldnt it be fun to hang with Jack and Ed for the weekend up on the north shore.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I saw that this morning. Pretty sweet.
  • Options
    probally kick ass to hang with ed, jack, ben, kelly slater on the beach, with a case of brews and maybe a joint or two :):)
    Lolla 07
    Camden 1 /2008
    MSG 1 & 2 /2008
    EV SOLO-- NYC 1 and NJPAC
  • Options
    prrlJAM26 wrote:
    probally kick ass to hang with ed, jack, ben, kelly slater on the beach, with a case of brews and maybe a joint or two :):)

I'd be down to hang with Kelly and Slater. Also Zach, Screech, Jesse and Lisa.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Left Porch wrote:
    I'd be down to hang with Kelly and Slater. Also Zach, Screech, Jesse and Lisa.

ha, good one
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    nfanel wrote:
    was watching is when it shows Eddie walking, stomps out his cigarette, and then picked it up and put it in his pocket. Said it was a good moment with a "thoughtful rock star". :D

Wow, I'm impressed. I hate seeing cigarette butts lying everywhere. I've seen little fireproof pouches where you can carry butts around until you find a garbage can, but I thought only non-smokers cared about this kind of thing. Way to go Ed!

Melissa
  • Options
    prrlJAM26 wrote:

or 6 or 10.
  • Options
    6 or 10 works for me
    Lolla 07
    Camden 1 /2008
    MSG 1 & 2 /2008
    EV SOLO-- NYC 1 and NJPAC
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    Watching Good Morning America and they're talking about how Jack Johnson is so concerned with the environement and asks for recycling stations and green buffets in his dressing room, etc.

He just said one cool moment on a live Pearl Jam dvd (Imagine in Cornice) he was watching is when it shows Eddie walking, stomps out his cigarette, and then picked it up and put it in his pocket. Said it was a good moment with a "thoughtful rock star". :D
    That's pretty cool!
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.