Anyone in the market for an amp?

enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
edited December 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
A friend of mine is selling a used Guytron GT-100 for $1300 bucks. It has been gigged, but aside from some cosmetic wear and tear accumulated from about 6 years of use, is in fine working condition. This is the original version of the amp...not the new FV model.

These amps sell new for over 3k. I have owned one, and they are worth every penny of that. It's an interesting circuit...uses EL-84's in the preamp, and EL-34's or 6L6's in the power amp. A very killer amp that has it's own thing going on.

If anyone is interested, I can get some contact info for you. If I had the $$, I'd pick this up myself, but I am in the middle of getting my First Act Delia, so I lose this one :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    enharmonic wrote:
    A friend of mine is selling a used Guytron GT-100 for $1300 bucks. It has been gigged, but aside from some cosmetic wear and tear accumulated from about 6 years of use, is in fine working condition. This is the original version of the amp...not the new FV model.

These amps sell new for over 3k. I have owned one, and they are worth every penny of that. It's an interesting circuit...uses EL-84's in the preamp, and EL-34's or 6L6's in the power amp. A very killer amp that has it's own thing going on.

If anyone is interested, I can get some contact info for you. If I had the $$, I'd pick this up myself, but I am in the middle of getting my First Act Delia, so I lose this one :)

wow that's a steal. I'm in an apartment again though and the new strat is about to take my 1500 bucks.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.