For those of you who visit thegearpage.net

enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just a heads up that it will be closed this weekend while they move to a different server. It will be back up next Wednesday.

They asked that we remind eachother before the weekend...so that they're enot bombarded with e-mail I suppose.

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    enharmonic wrote:
    Just a heads up that it will be closed this weekend while they move to a different server. It will be back up next Wednesday.

They asked that we remind eachother before the weekend...so that they're enot bombarded with e-mail I suppose.

:)

Ah, gracias. I need to become a contributing member.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • I can't sign up on that page anyway. :(
    They don't take yahoo e-mail addresses, so I can't sign up for either that forum, or the Les Paul forum. I think I saw the '58 I sold a couple of years ago on there, but I couldn't sign up to ask if it was.
    I guess I have enough gear anyway.

Well, too much!
    I was going to sell some on there, but my spring blowout sale will be either here, or Ebay I guess. :)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    They don't take yahoo e-mail addresses, so I can't sign up for either that forum, or the Les Paul forum. I think I saw the '58 I sold a couple of years ago on there, but I couldn't sign up to ask if it was.
    I guess I have enough gear anyway.

Well, too much!
    I was going to sell some on there, but my spring blowout sale will be either here, or Ebay I guess. :)

Here first! =)
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    moster, will they take g-mail addresses? If so, I could send you an invite to g-mail, and you'll be off and running.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    have you guys heard of tone society?
    they are sponsoring some events and have some stuff coming out in June that you guys will probably dig.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    enharmonic wrote:
    moster, will they take g-mail addresses? If so, I could send you an invite to g-mail, and you'll be off and running.

I have no idea. I signed up using my .Mac account. I meant Bob should offer his gear for sale here before eBay!
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    moster78 wrote:
    I have no idea. I signed up using my .Mac account. I meant Bob should offer his gear for sale here before eBay!

oooh...right on :)
  • enharmonic wrote:
    oooh...right on :)

:D That's me that can't sign up on the gear page. They don't take addresses from free domains. I don't know why, but that's all I got! They don't like us wireless users, I guess. :(

Ok, Moster, I'll list the stuff when I get it together to sell! :D
    I just bought a house in my neighborhood that I might make into a community music center, so I guess I'll be selling a lot of stuff, and maybe trading stuff for some cheap guitars to give to kids, or let'm play!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

I could also be interested in a trade for a Gibson J45 Rosewood + cash :)