Getting a new amp... hopefully!!

one way needleone way needle Posts: 196
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey guys, thought id update you. A little while ago some of you will remember me asking bout the Traynor YCV40WR. Stuff to do with getting a european model rather than a north american one.

So anyway i ended up getting in touch with the main UK yorkville/tryanor dealer guy - nice bloke. Turns out the nearest i can get in the near future is getting the YCV40T - which has to 10" celestions as opposed to one 12". http://www.yorkville.com/products.asp?id=238&cat=18&type=32

Should be trying one out next week and hopefully getting it! Ill let you know how it goes!
(
=) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You can join the Traynor Custom tube militia. I think there's two of us so far...
  • Good stuff!! Who's the other member? heheh
    (
    (
  • me :) hahaha
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • haha oh yeah... I shoulda remembered that huh?

dude, should we have the lil "Traynor Custom tube militia" member thing in our sigs or is that just way too sad?? heheh
    (
    (
  • haha oh yeah... I shoulda remembered that huh?

dude, should we have the lil "Traynor Custom tube militia" member thing in our sigs or is that just way too sad?? heheh

Not until there's more of us. Otherwise we'll get made fun of and there'll be too few of us to do anything about it...

:D
  • strength in numbers, i like it! :P

democracy can be a harsh mistress.......
    (
    (