W.M.F. Drums

oi loike da...oi loike da... Posts: 37
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
CAn any1 of you drummers{ if there are any} play w.m.a. on the drums. It's such a wierd piece but that's why i thiink it's probably my favourite PJ song

P.S.: i use peral export series+ Zildjian cymbols ... wat about you?
If anyone has any good ideas for band names PM me cause me and my band are amazingly stuck for ideas. Darn that band Pearl Jam for having such a cool name
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeavBeav Posts: 223
    I'm a guitarist before I'm a drummer, but I just recently got this one figured out. At least I think I'm playing it fairly accurately. The hardest part was getting the open high hat hit in there along with the kick pattern. I'm still working on keeping the tempo steady.
    I don't know much about symbals. I'm using mostly other peoples on my set now. I have to start getting my own because my one friend is moving. I think I prefer sabian. I just got a $230 Tama maple snare yesterday so I think I'm gonna go break it in right now! I talked the guy at guitar center into giving it to me for $203.30 tax included! That's what I love about that place.
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • Beav wrote:
    I'm a guitarist before I'm a drummer, but I just recently got this one figured out. At least I think I'm playing it fairly accurately. The hardest part was getting the open high hat hit in there along with the kick pattern. I'm still working on keeping the tempo steady.
    I don't know much about symbals. I'm using mostly other peoples on my set now. I have to start getting my own because my one friend is moving. I think I prefer sabian. I just got a $230 Tama maple snare yesterday so I think I'm gonna go break it in right now! I talked the guy at guitar center into giving it to me for $203.30 tax included! That's what I love about that place.
    Could you tab it please? :$