Yellow Ledbetter Tab

tjokkietjokkie Posts: 2
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone out there have, or know were I can find the sheet music (guitar) or a 100% guitar tab for this song. Yellow Ledbetter.I've found hundreds of tabs on the net, all different all not completely 100%, but no sheet music!

Plz help,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The best version i've found plays itself.

I downloaded a program from Emule (edonkey client) a p2p internet program. look it up, works great. ... program called

GuitarPro (4.x?) ...

if you can find this, or better yet, be legal and buy it ...

then download one of the few good zip files that has thousands (yes thousands) of guitar pro tabs in them ...

GuitarPro plays and allows you to record (enter) multitrack midi file tabs.
    It displays tab, the music staff(s), drum tracks and allows you to choose your midi sound for each track. There are a TON of features.

There was a LedBetter file in the pearl jam folder of the .zip i downloaded from EMule that is SPEC ON to the original.

The tabs out there, as in on GivenToWail, are actually pretty damn accurate.
    The only thing they don't do so well is convey the funkey offrythm strumming of Mikes guitar in the verses (particularly the intro\1st verse) ...

the solo is your standard hendrix-y e blues run .... frets 10,12 and 14 predominantly along with some 9 and 7 fret pull offs on the E and A string.

Check out that GuitarPro stuff
    i sound like an adverstisement.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?