Matt's '06 Tour Setup....Anyone know?

RiotAct716RiotAct716 Posts: 5
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone have any idea what cymbals Matt is using this tour. I know the two he's got in front are Zildjian Avedis, but I can't find the sizes or type of Avedis anywhere. I also can't figure out what ride he's using this tour, it doesn't sound like the Avedis Medium Ride he used last tour. The Zildjian website does not have what he's using this tour. And finally what is that white floor tom he's got to his far right? It doesn't look like it has a resonance head on it. Anyone have any ideas, I'd be interested to hear. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotAct716 wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea what cymbals Matt is using this tour. I know the two he's got in front are Zildjian Avedis, but I can't find the sizes or type of Avedis anywhere. I also can't figure out what ride he's using this tour, it doesn't sound like the Avedis Medium Ride he used last tour. The Zildjian website does not have what he's using this tour. And finally what is that white floor tom he's got to his far right? It doesn't look like it has a resonance head on it. Anyone have any ideas, I'd be interested to hear. Thanks.

in 2005 he was using alot of Z-Customs, his ride was the "power-ride" from the Z series, check them out, my drummer friend has them, unreal cymbals.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19