Mikes Greedtone pedal

Glorified Irish GuyGlorified Irish Guy Posts: 350
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was wondering does anyone here have a greedtone pedal? i e-mail greg williamson about it and within about 5minutes he e-mailed back with all the details about it, it sounds pretty good, i think i might order one in this week!
If its good enough for mike, its good enough for me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was always interested in these pedals but there is never alot of information about them available on the internet.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • Depending on the price I would be interested in one of those pedals
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • Depending on the price I would be interested in one of those pedals
    Its $180, you can check it out on giventowail.com, you can find greg williamsons e-mail address on it aswell, it looks like a great pedal, it doesnt cost as much as others ive seen and its got a great sound!
  • garypower wrote:
    Its $180, you can check it out on giventowail.com, you can find greg williamsons e-mail address on it aswell, it looks like a great pedal, it doesnt cost as much as others ive seen and its got a great sound!

he sent u audio clips?

he only sent me info on how it sounds and the price
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    excellent, what did he tell you about it, any details?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Yeah i'd be interested to know this too.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • I sell them for $180 plus shipping.

The Greedtone is more of a overdrive. It has a very honest sound. It
    is more like a ts-9, then a big muff. I like it better than the ts-9.
    It will make your lows and highs sound better and tighter. I sell
    them to guitar, bass, and keyboard players.

thats the email i got from him 2 or 3 weeks ago
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • i'd love to hear some sound clips

"Make our day"
  • where the hell did you get his email?

this guy doesn't even come up on google.

"Make our day"
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Its greedtone@gmail.com

Found it in the giventowail forums.
  • moster78 wrote:
    Its greedtone@gmail.com

Found it in the giventowail forums.
    yeah right after i posted that i had the same notion..

already searched and emailed him

thanks though :)

funny how useful the search function can be...

funny how this forum has one that collects dust...

"Make our day"
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I have one on the way. I'll tell you how it sounds through a Wizard Modern Classic and a custom made 2x12 (Orange specs) loaded with Harry Joyce speakers.

If I have time, I'll make a few clips.

I'd also like to recommend to anyone that's interested an album that Greg worked on as an engineer, The Fire Theft - S/T. It's a band featuring three of the four members of Sunny Day Real Estate...which is another band you should check out if you haven't already.