Long Island or NYC drummer & bass player wanted.

A buddy of mine and I are looking to start up a new band, we had one a while back but no one could really Commit. Music influences include: Pearl Jam of course, the ramones, sonic youth, neil young,the pixies, blind melon, jimi Hendrix, nirvana, etc. PM me if you are interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just moved to Long Island and I've been looking for some people to jam with. Where are you from? My influence come basically from all the different Pearl Jam drummers, and Chad Gracey of Live. Tell me more.......
  • how old are you guys? split the difference...i go to SJB D.H.S. in west islip, you know where that is, west islip is right down montauk highway near bay shore
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    I'd jam with you guys or anyone else who's posted in this thread, if you ever needed another guiatarist, just send me a message, my main influences are Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Beatles, and Zeppelin.
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!