Options

You Tube comments

damendamen Posts: 104
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Go type Pearl Jam and any song title and you will get endless amounts of praise for that specific song, Eddie's voice, the band, etc....

It's amazing and refreshing to read all these heartfelt comments. I think the love for PJ will just grow and grow over the years and eventually they will get their recogintion as one of the best American rock bands of all time......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    damen wrote:
    Go type Pearl Jam and any song title and you will get endless amounts of praise for that specific song, Eddie's voice, the band, etc....

It's amazing and refreshing to read all these heartfelt comments. I think the love for PJ will just grow and grow over the years and eventually they will get their recogintion as one of the best American rock bands of all time......

Nobody can dispute...with their resume...that they are no doubt one of the greatest American bands of all-time.

It seems like 90% of the you tube comments are positive.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    my favorites are the ones from people who you can tell were too young to even know what a "pearl jam" was back in the early 90's... and they see a Pink Pop "Why Go" moment, or something like the Evenflow video ...

and they say something like, "GODDAMN, THAT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! I never knew that Eddie was such a mad man! WOW! I have so much respect for them now!"

People should start posting the best "newb" comments they can find.
    Also the "total clueless dickwad" comments are fun to read too.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
    This one time at band camp...
  • Options
    muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    It's nothing really new. Every band on Youtube has fans that praise them.