Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    The design's been around for a while... I think some of the Hughes & Kettner stuff uses the same basic shape, too.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    KillerIsMe wrote:

yeah JT pedals, uses the same basic archetecture too.

I've been wanting a Soldano GTO for years now but I can't see shelling out the 400 bucks for it at least at the moment.

I'm really wanting to check out the new E-H English Muff'n 12AY7 cascaded into a 12AX7.

The Matchless Hotbox is pretty cool in that same style too. Bad Cat has a version as well. They just get expensive.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    yea, i shelled out 200 bucks or something like that for my bottle rocket, a few years back when i was 16. i was rediculed by all my peers for spending that much on a pedal, until i plugged in.

im thinking of changing the tubes in it though for the hell of it. thinking about putting in some ruby 12ax7-as or maybe some eh ones. but i have a feeling im gonna end up buying a bunch of tubes and seeing which ones sound the best in it
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'm really wanting to check out the new E-H English Muff'n 12AY7 cascaded into a 12AX7.

I wanna check out their new dual-channel tube compressor... 4 tubes per channel... 3 optical curcuits to select from...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.