G&L Lecacy for 500 bucks???

KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2384&item=7314238541&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

seems like a deal. never played a g&l before but i imagine that they are SWEET
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    That's a great price for that guitar. You cannot buy a Fender made as well as a G&L for that price.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Solid deal, that's a US G&L with nice pups. The Koreans usually go for about that.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    There's an American lawsuit model at a local shop for $700. Blonde body, maple neck. The laquer is checking VERY nicely on the body, although it's checking on the neck as well. Sounded pretty good, though...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    which G&L did cantrell use, the one with writing on it. i frigging love that
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    a rampage with a jb in it.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    ok thanks dude
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"