Amp Shopping

KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
So more than likely im going to pick up a Traynor Mark 3. Except this time from a local shop for 600 bucks + tax. Comes out to bout 150 more expensive than that one on ebay, but this ones has some kickin emenience speakers and the tone that i want.

wonder how they'll take to some stout haggling.
still kinda unsure about the whole situation, but ill probably pick it up in a week after cleaning up my current one for trade

along with some pickups.

well there goes a large chunk of the tuition/rent money.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    That is a LOT of money for a Traynor...
  • cableguy119cableguy119 Posts: 114
    Yeah that is a bit high for a traynor. brookmays.com has fender hot rod deluxe on sale this month for $600. I am almost bitting at that price. Good luck
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    i know im gonna try to get them to toss in a bunch of stuff or i wont get it. i figure ill go n tomorrow and hopefully i can get a deal.
  • Yeah that is a bit high for a traynor. brookmays.com has fender hot rod deluxe on sale this month for $600. I am almost bitting at that price. Good luck
    pretty sure 600 bucks is the normal price for a Hot Rod Deluxe. The music store here sells them for 560...so i'd recommend looking elsewhere before getting one for 600. Also, you can find HRDs on ebay for under 450 easily...so check there too.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    so what would be an acceptable price?