Reverend

KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Now i found out about reverend maybe 3 years ago when they still sold through musicians friend and ive been raving about their products to everyone who asks for a working class priced guitar/amp that tears up. the funny thing is i have never played one.

I've recent got a decent paying job (for a college student) and im considering the new Kingsnake. (when'd they get rid of the hellhound?)

just wondering if any of you guys have played though one of these and if getting a hot rod deluxe or deville and upgrading the tubes/speaker(s) would be a better deal for the price.

Lucky for me they got a dealer in santa monica, which is only about 30-40 miles from where i am. so next week im gonna go down there and check it out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    well, your raving will be justified once you play one. they are great amps. can't beat them for the money. the schizo switch is a very nice feature for changing up the tone and achieving approximations of other amps. work well with pedals too. definitely try one out. i'd say go the kingsnake head and match it up with whatever speaker cab you want.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.