PJ Songs for a Concert?

DriftweedDriftweed Posts: 14
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Okay, it's embaressing to ask on an internet forum, but heres it. At school, I'm hoping to do a concert with the main focus on Pearl Jam and Nirvana. Just a few questions to define some aspects for me.

-Anyone know any good PJ songs that aren't too hard to learn, and aren't too much of a "high impact" nature? (Suicide, depression, etc)
-Is there any particular number of guitars to be used? I was informed Pearl Jam used four, but would less be sufficient?
-Anybody know any good promoting techniques I could use at a secondary school?

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated.
Farewell and Goodnight.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Release is probably the easiest song, first one i learnt :) . All those yesterdays and Brain of J are both easy. Rearviewmirror is very easy to play if you can do the riff but i remember trying it when i was beginning and finding it damn impossible to move your fingers like that, but now i find it quite easy :P .
    Sleep tight, grim right,
    We have two hundred couches, where you can sleep tonight.
  • immortality. (and if you do do this and tell something about it, its not about kurt in any way. so avoid that)

untitled-mfc

love boat captain

i got shit
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • youll usually find 2 to three guitars on most pearl jam songs. Most can be incorporated to just 1 or 2 instruments. "Not for you" "wishlist" "thumbing my way" "black" "betterman" "Corduroy" "state of love and Trust" are all good songs to do solo. they all work pretty well acoustic as well
    It's really great when your in a limo you can put your head to the window and look out at all the homeless people-E.V.