Jack Johnson

pearljam7pearljam7 Posts: 447
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
hes good
what type of guitar does he play
5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yah he's awesome. I am not sure. He used to play a classical style guitar but he played a dreadnaught on his last cd I think. not sure the make of either.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Mmmm, Jack Johnson, I love that guy....

Maybe you could tell that from my signature, though.
  • polygonpolygon Posts: 5
    Jack has said (in Guitar World Acoustic issue #53) ... "I had been playing an acoustic Guild my parents gave to me when I was 16. Then last year I was down at the Byron Bay Blues and Roots Festival in Australia and tried a brand of guitar down there called Maton - really nice handmade guitars, with their own pickup system. Ben Harper gets a lot of gear from them, so he talked them into giving one to me, and that's the one I play now
  • BraighniBraighni Posts: 58
    The sound on some songs on the brushfire fairytales album is very like a fender telecaster played cleanly.

mytwocents
    www.baddog.ie
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    dunno about the US release, but the Oz release of the new jack cd they had a dvd with the 'making of' the new cd and i think i saw him playing some cole clark guitars which are an Australian company derived from the Maton company... Ben harper (i think) has a share in it and designs guitars for them too

http://www.coleclarkguitars.com
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • is too plain and boring
    All I want is the truth.