Options

pearl jam cover band anyone?

trumansghosttrumansghost Posts: 86
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
pearl jam cover band......anyone? if there are any talented musicians out there,in the massachusetts area, that would like to start a pearl jam cover band........please reply.I am looking for a 5 peice, including myself. I am a singer. You can check out my vocals on backseatlover.net
I am currently in a band now and want to exclusively play pearl jam covers. not a tribute but a cover band. i'm not looking to dress up and look like pearl jam...........but i do want to sound like them.I do not plan on leaving my current band for this unless it was worth it. i am highly motivated and driven to follow this pearl jam path so...........if you feel the same...please reply.as
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ive been looking to join a pj cover band too but i live in arizona.so that sucks.
    but if iam ever in the mass area i will hit you up
    july 16th, 2006
  • Options
    hi Truman,
    I replied to your ad on Craigslist about this. I'm a bass player and i'm all for doing this. give me a shout back and we will set this in motion. Thanks!

Scott
    www.backseatlover.net
    check them out!! The'yre greeeat!
  • Options
    hi Truman,
    I replied to your ad on Craigslist about this. I'm a bass player and i'm all for doing this. give me a shout back and we will set this in motion. Thanks!

Scott

Hey, I play the guitar and am more of a stone than Mike.....I would DEF. be interested in trying something out and seeing where it goes...I live im Boston..... drop me an e-mail

robert.law@seacon.com
  • Options
    pearl jam cover band......anyone? if there are any talented musicians out there,in the massachusetts area, that would like to start a pearl jam cover band........please reply.I am looking for a 5 peice, including myself. I am a singer. You can check out my vocals on backseatlover.net
    I am currently in a band now and want to exclusively play pearl jam covers. not a tribute but a cover band. i'm not looking to dress up and look like pearl jam...........but i do want to sound like them.I do not plan on leaving my current band for this unless it was worth it. i am highly motivated and driven to follow this pearl jam path so...........if you feel the same...please reply.as

sorry i live in Fl so i can't join, but your vocals are frightingly similar to Eddie's! very impressive
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    does anyone know of a good pearl jam cover band in the chicagoland area?
  • Options
    FredKFredK Posts: 7
    I play in a Pearl Jam tribute band...in Ottawa, Canada!
  • Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    The PJ cover band Rearviewmirror is playing in Toronto Saturday January 9, 2016. The show is at the Linsmore Tavern 1298 Danforth Ave, near Greenwood Ave. They are good and play with passion and resolve. check the site and see you there.

http://pjtribute.com/
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Options
    Got my best mate. The best beer and smoke. Ready to rock out with some great fans of PJ. The players in rearview. Gonna have some fun tonight!
  • Options
    PixeltenderPixeltender nyc Posts: 73

does anyone know of a good pearl jam cover band in the chicagoland area?

these guys have a couple shows coming up!
  • Options
    Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    https://youtu.be/ma8UFJjdq5w

I have played with a PJ tribute before and it was so much fun. if you guys do even just play around you wont regret it.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Options
    Hey now PJ fans in the GTA
    Rearviewmirror will be busting a tribute twice again during the big boys tour in Canada. So far the band has bookings for London ON May 7th and a Lindsmore Toronto Redux set for May 14th. Check the site below. I'll definitely be making the Lindsmore once again. The last show nearly brought the old tavern down to the ground. London will be a challenge, see I have this prior engagement to attend. Seems I'll be en route to Ottawa from Quebec....for one reason then another during that particular time of year.
    Check them out and see you again!

http://pjtribute.com/shows

In joyous part.