Is this an official product???

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
it looks a bit dodgy... i wondered how useful it might be for us beginners/intermediates

*link to ebay PJ DVD tutorial*

http://tinyurl.com/8twa4
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's certainly not official but might be useful. kinda have to laugh at the fender mustang on the cover since i don't think a mustang has been played by either stone or mike.
  • back in 8th grade i bought one of those VHS tapes in the style of Metallica.

it's just a guy that teaches you riffs...nothing special...i'd spend your money elsewhere.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I noticed the strapline on the bottom of the image saying that "PJ does not appear, endorse or participate in this DVD" :D:D even one of the track listing has "Note For You" although thats the sellers mistake not the DVD companys right enough...

if PJ dont endorse it can they legally sell it, as surely some form of copyright has been infringed :confused:

for only £15 though... i wondered if maybe anyone owned it and thought it worthwhile?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.